At AppJourney we respect your privacy and the trust you have placed in us by using NextThere.
NextThere does not collect any identifiable information about you or your travel patterns.
However, it does send information over the Internet to NextThere's servers for the purpose of
retrieving real-time information, potentially including the point you wish to travel from,
and we are mindful that such information can be both sensitive and private.
We want to be totally transparent about how we treat your information.
What we won't do
- We will never collect or transit information about your identity unless you deliberately share it with us
- We will never associate your location or use of the app with your identity
- We will never share any information collected about users with third parties, unless compelled to do so under New South Wales law
- We will never attempt to identify users based on any information we do collect
- We will not retain records for a period of time longer than we deem necessary to ensure the security and reliability of our infrastructure
- We will not require you to share any identifiable information with us in order to subscribe
What we will do
- We will only store records on servers physically located within Australia
- We will endeavour to encrypt all communications sent over the Internet that may contain sensitive information
We may store records relating to requests sent to our servers, which may include stops you have added and
your destination suburb, for the purposes of server monitoring and diagnostics
We may collect aggregate non-identifiable statistics on the use of NextThere and Triptastic, including
but not limited to the most commonly requested data, how often the app is used, the number of active
users and the number of requests sent to our servers
Please note that if you are using NextThere for free, advertising will appear in the app supplied by
Apple's iAd network.
When these ads appear, Apple may be collecting anonymous information about your use of the app or
current location which is outside the control of NextThere. If this does occur it will be in
You may limit Apple's ability to collect this information using the Limit Ad Tracking feature on your iOS device, or
opt out of the use of advertising in the app at any time by purchasing a subscription.